BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(nana)
Hi, This is Emily
hi emily
soooooooooooooo
How is school?
are you there?
school is great
Yes.
What did you eat for dinner?
talk to me!!!!!!
we might have tacos
I had chicken, salad, cantalop, and mashed potatos.
You haven't had dinner yet?
cool and yummy
what did you learn at church.
WHAT????
I learned about Samuel the laminite
it idmshujhdgukriluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuundehndehndeh5ftsjoqiergf.
my dad is ma
I learned about the sighnes of Jesus's death and birth.
Ma??
king tacos now
BO NANA!
oh! I get it now!
dude I am
seriously you should stop doing that!
Happy 9-11
soo what now
( patriot day)
its ethanfg;iyf;ifluiyf
sorry I did not see your comment.
What dance should we do?
SAY SOIMETHING!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know
what should I say
you are such a
ok stop it NNOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry ethan
it is ethan
did all that?
Scene you are not finishing your sentences so I will.
spsan
spam like you've never spamed
sorry emily
BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(nana)
ReplyDeleteHi, This is Emily
ReplyDeletehi emily
ReplyDeletesoooooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteHow is school?
ReplyDeleteare you there?
ReplyDeleteschool is great
ReplyDeleteYes.
ReplyDeleteWhat did you eat for dinner?
ReplyDeletetalk to me!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewe might have tacos
ReplyDeleteI had chicken, salad, cantalop, and mashed potatos.
ReplyDeleteYou haven't had dinner yet?
ReplyDeletecool and yummy
ReplyDeletewhat did you learn at church.
ReplyDeleteWHAT????
ReplyDeleteI learned about Samuel the laminite
ReplyDeleteit idmshujhdgukriluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuundehndehndeh5ftsjoqiergf.
ReplyDeletemy dad is ma
ReplyDeleteI learned about the sighnes of Jesus's death and birth.
ReplyDeleteMa??
ReplyDeleteking tacos now
ReplyDeleteBO NANA!
ReplyDeleteoh! I get it now!
ReplyDeletedude I am
ReplyDeleteseriously you should stop doing that!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9-11
ReplyDeletesoo what now
ReplyDelete( patriot day)
ReplyDeleteits ethanfg;iyf;ifluiyf
ReplyDeletesorry I did not see your comment.
ReplyDeleteWhat dance should we do?
ReplyDeleteSAY SOIMETHING!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know
ReplyDeletewhat should I say
ReplyDeleteyou are such a
ReplyDeleteok stop it NNOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletesorry ethan
ReplyDeleteit is ethan
ReplyDeletedid all that?
ReplyDeleteScene you are not finishing your sentences so I will.
ReplyDeletespsan
ReplyDeletespam like you've never spamed
ReplyDeletesorry emily
ReplyDelete