Aug 13, 2017

mother/daughter time



when i was younger I LOVED LES MESRABLES! i still do, but not so much that i would get my address mixed up with jean val jean's identity. my mom taught me to play piano witch grew a love for music inside of me. I LOVE when it is fathers and son's because i get to spend timne with her and watch some musicals. last time, I watched la la land with her. I could stay up til midnight watching that movie :D another musical I LOVE SO MUCH is phantom of the opera. that probably is tied with les misrables for my favoritte musical of all time.

the picture of me and mom in matching clothes is when we had ->
 a mother daughter fiesta. it was fun.




                                                     
<-this was a fun fathers and son's day when we got invited over to my cousins house for a girl party. we had cupcakes, read stories, and played for hours! I loved that time so much.
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment